We are Market Leaders For services since 1989May 26, 2018
ANI recognizes the needs of the current market and the expectations that companies are placing on their manpower. Manpower deputation is the provision of manpower supply to corporate, Industrial segments and other engineering
firms on a project to project basis or short term work. These aim at helping the customer by guaranteeing by maximizing the inherent potential of every individual. Therefore, ANI provides a more holistic approach that would result in an efficient work protocol with added qualitative work than quantitative.
We are having proven experience of 3 decades in Technical Services and presently managing more than 3000 + manpower services. We are also having our presence in Pan India & Overseas services.
We have much flexibility in our hiring process. And there are no statutory obligations. We are having both cost and time saving in hiring process
There is no Permanent liability. There is an Availability of experts for short duration projects and also Turnkey Hiring capabilities
We hire according to the specification of our project. Immediate Support for Additional/Peaks- Deadlines are offered by us.
Large resume data bank is present with our Value Added Services
Ani is known for its good services wherein their tagline itself represents “The Right kind of People”. Ani ensures to the services given by them is in a proper order that is approximate and right for the consumer. And as said “Consumer is the king”. We need to be delightful to the consumers and also fulfil their needs which satisfies them and makes them happier for what they have got from the services.
Manpower Planning which is also called as Human Resource Planning consists of putting right number of people, right kind of people at the right place, right time, doing the right things for which they are suited for the achievement of goals of the organization. Human Resource Planning has got an important place in the arena of industrialization. Human Resource Planning has to be a systems approach and is carried out in a set procedure. The procedure is as follows:
1. Analysing the current manpower inventory
2. Making future manpower forecasts
3. Developing employment programmes
4. Design training programmes
Importance of Manpower Planning
1. Key to managerial functions- The four managerial functions, i.e., planning, organizing, directing and controlling are based upon the manpower. Human resources help in the implementation of all these managerial activities. Therefore, staffing becomes a key to all managerial functions.
2. Efficient utilization- Efficient management of personnel’s becomes an important function in the industrialization world of today. Setting of large scale enterprises require management of large scale manpower. It can be effectively done through staffing function.
3. Motivation- Staffing function not only includes putting right men on right job, but it also comprises of motivational programmes, i.e., incentive plans to be framed for further participation and employment of employees in a concern. Therefore, all types of incentive plans becomes an integral part of staffing function.
4. Better human relations- A concern can stabilize itself if human relations develop and are strong. Human relations become strong trough effective control, clear communication, effective supervision and leadership in a concern. Staffing function also looks after training and development of the work force which leads to co-operation and better human relations.
5. Higher productivity- Productivity level increases when resources are utilized in best possible manner. Higher productivity is a result of minimum wastage of time, money, efforts and energies. This is possible through the staffing and its related activities ( Performance appraisal, training and development, remuneration)
Need of Manpower Planning
Manpower Planning is a two-phased process because manpower planning not only analyses the current human resources but also makes manpower forecasts and thereby draw employment programmes. Manpower Planning is advantageous to firm in following manner:
1. Shortages and surpluses can be identified so that quick action can be taken wherever required.
2. All the recruitment and selection programmes are based on manpower planning.
3. It also helps to reduce the labour cost as excess staff can be identified and thereby overstaffing can be avoided.
4. It also helps to identify the available talents in a concern and accordingly training programmes can be chalked out to develop those talents.
5. It helps in growth and diversification of business. Through manpower planning, human resources can be readily available and they can be utilized in best manner.
6. It helps the organization to realize the importance of manpower management which ultimately helps in the stability of a concern.
Obstacles in Manpower Planning
Following are the main obstacles that organizations face in the process of manpower
1. Under Utilization of Manpower: The biggest obstacle in case of manpower planning is the fact that the industries in general are not making optimum use of their manpower and once manpower planning begins, it encounters heavy odds in stepping up the utilization.
2. Degree of Absenteeism: Absenteeism is quite high and has been increasing since last few years.
3. Lack of Education and Skilled Labour: The extent of illetracy and the slow pace of development of the skilled categories account for low productivity in employees. Low productivity has implications for manpower planning.
4. Manpower Control and Review:
a. Any increase in manpower is considered at the top level of management
b. On the basis of manpower plans, personnel budgets are prepared. These act as control mechanisms to keep the manpower under certain broadly defined limits.
c. The productivity of any organization is usually calculated using the formula:
Productivity = Output / Input
. But a rough index of employee productivity is calculated as follows:
Employee Productivity = Total Production / Total no. of employees
d. Exit Interviews, the rate of turnover and rate of absenteeism are source of vital information on the satisfaction level of manpower. For conservation of Human Resources and better utilization of men studying these condition,manpower control would have to take into account the data to make meaningful analysis.
e. Extent of Overtime: The amount of overtime paid may be due to real shortage of men, ineffective management or improper utilization of manpower. Manpower control would require a careful study of overtime statistics.